Posted May 16th, 2013 at 8:17 pmNo Comments Yet
In New York you are sure to get your fill of outstanding food. But with nearly limitless options for dining, how can you be positive that you are maximizing your gastric pleasure? Here are some of the top eating locations in one of the coolest destinations you can choose.
· Back Forty West features “New American” cuisine as a high-end gastropub that turns classic dishes into upscale stunning and delectable experiences. Black Forty West celebrates local produce and food, aiming to be accessible in atmosphere and pricing while offering a range of flavors and dishes.
· You can’t go to New York without ordering a classic: pizza. This simple dish is available at locations throughout New York from top fine dining establishments to humble food carts. A favorite is Grimaldi’s Pizzeria with its several locations and coal-burning brick ovens producing delicious pies that are made New York style: thin, crispy, and smoky. Their pies have been voted #1 by Zagat for many years running.
· New York’s large Jewish community offers authentic dishes from Jewish history. Unfortunately Jewish Delicatessens are becoming fewer in number, but you can still get amazing Jewish deli food at Kat’z Delicatessen. You’ll find history on the walls and in the food in this long-time classic.
· Chinese food is taken to a new level at RedFarm. With family-style dining and a menu featuring both creative takes on old standbys as well as classics, this inventive eatery has something for any Chinese food seeker.
· One restaurant stands out in both its long history and top-quality food: Keens Steakhouse. The steak lover will be in heaven with many rich choices, and the lodge style décor will transport you to older days. Be prepared with a thick wallet to enjoy the thick steaks you’ll find here.
· New Yorkers love their Italian food, and one top destination is Osteria Morini. If you’re seeking famed chef Michael White’s cookery, this is his most accessible outlet. The rustically decadent dishes served here are rich in cream and butter, and will fill up your stomach and your Italian cravings.
· If you’re looking to spend a lot on New York’s top fine dining, look no further than Eleven Madison Park. This restaurant is progressive in its approach and pricey in its offerings; you won’t be disappointed by the food or the tableside showmanship it offers.
· In contrast to the high-class, high-priced dining New York offers, 7A Café brings a harmony of delectability and affordability. A standout café in its 24-hour deliciousness, 7A Café is casual in atmosphere and impressive in taste. Its diverse menu offers something for everyone at any time of day.
Planning a trip to New York is incomplete without planning to take a gastric journey of delights. From fantastic cafés to fine dining to cultural food, you can’t go wrong if you choose top-rated restaurants in a city known for its melting pot nature and diversity.